Here are some of my favorite places. I highly recommend that you check some of them out when you get a chance!
Favorite places to eat:
1. Asahi will always be my favorite restaurant.. sadly, you wont be able to experience them on your own because they closed down for some absurd reason!
2 .Dinas Roast Beef & Seafood ( I HIGLY recommend that you get the chicken kabob wrap!)
3. Marias (Amazing breakfast! Go on the weekends and check our their Eggs Benny, you will not be disapointed)
4. Wrapture (Has a very large variety of some pretty tasty wraps)
Favorite places for coffee:
1. What's Brewin' Cafe (The best iced coffee I've ever had. Great and friendly service)
2. Trevi Coffee & Tea (This is my husbands favorite coffee shop, and it has definitely grown on me! I absolutely love walking downtown and grabbing a drink from Trevi)
Favorite places for ice cream:
1. Cafe Kushco (If you're looking for a variety of flavors, this place has it! They have delicious frozen yogurt and you can pretty much get any flavor imagined. The portions are huge too!
2. Dick & Junes Ice Cream (quality ice cream for a great price!)