Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome Arielle!

One of my very best friends Stacey had her baby this weekend! I was so happy for her and her boyfriend Mike.  I had the pleasure of meeting this bundle of joy on Saturday, just eight hours after she was born.  Honestly, it was one of the most memorable moments of my life.  If there weren't so many people in the room with Stacey, I would have broke down crying.  I just couldn't believe that Stacey- my best friend Stacey, same girl I grew up next to since the 5th grade had a baby.  Stacey has been by my side through thick and thin, and someone I trust and love with all of my heart.  So needless to say, this weekend was an all time favorite.  As for Arielle- She is absolutely perfect.  She has dark hair and dark eyes just like daddy, and a little face that you could stare at for hours.


I am so happy for Stacey and Mike! I really do pray that God will provide them with everything they could possibly need.  Welcome to the world Arielle! You already have your very own fan club!

1 comment: