Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Brian & Jade *8.14.2011*

I thought I would dedicate this blog post to my newly married friends Brian & Jade! Also, I thought I would take this time to rant and rave about how awesome their wedding was.  Before I get to the details of the wedding I want to emphasize how stinking cute Brian and Jade are together.  I think they are both such fabulous people and I could not be more thrilled that they are together.

Congrats again Brian and Jade Carlson!! 


Now onto the details of the wedding!  I don't think I have ever met someone as creative as Jade.  She really knocked this one out of the park.  The ceremony was absolutely beautiful.  You could see how deep their love for one another really was.  It was a very touching ceremony.

The reception was like something from a movie.  From the antique bottles, hand made napkins, old wooden doors with their engagement photos on them, everything tied in together to make the perfect reception site.  I loved how Jade thought of every little detail, and really enjoyed my time there celebrating with them.

Here are some snap shots of my favorite things:




 
Overall, it was the perfect evening with the perfect couple...
Thanks for letting us share your special day with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment