Friday, August 20, 2010

Fridays are alwasys the longest

Yes, its has come to this!  I have been sitting in my cube for hours now with nothing to do.. I have been on every website known to man (well, only the PG websites of course), so it has come to this- I have made my very own, very first blog.  I think I might like this though.  I enjoy writing my thoughts, feelings, jokes, just random things but I'm not to fond of writing everything down by hand (anyone else get severe hand cramps when writing?).

Well, now there is only 15 minutes left until the end of the work week and I have completely lost hope that my boss will let me go early.. Actually come to think of it, I think i'm the only person left in the office.  I am the lone sole in the deserted cube land!

I am excited about tonight though.  Jeremy (my hubby) and I are going out to celebrate our one month anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a month.  The time sure does fly by.  The fun doesn't stop there! We are then going up to my family's campground tomorrow with a bunch of friends.  The camp has an annual beach party that I love going to.  It has a buffet line full of delicious food, good people, and my dads band provides the entertainment. 

Anywho, It's time to depart from cube land.  I'm very excited to be blogging now.  Although I can't promise it will be anymore exciting.. But then again, you should listen to what goes on in my brain..

Oh, this is where Jeremy and I are going out to dinner tonight.. It's one of my favorite restaurants and I suggest you check it out if you like Japanese!

No comments:

Post a Comment