Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer nights

I am so thankful for summer nights-  Things always seem to slow down a bit in the summer, and I always enjoy the change of pace.  There is something so special about a summer night, especially when you are sharing it with people you love.


Last night I got to enjoy yet another summer night with people I love.  We sat on the waters edge at the Salem Willows enjoying each others company, firing up the grill, sharing laughs.  Later in the evening we ventured over the the heart of the willows; the arcade.  We changed in our dollar bills for quarters and enjoyed some of the same games we enjoyed when we were ten years younger.  Being a Salem native I have always loved the Willows, even as a young girl.  Yet I have to say, it's one hundred times better when you are with people you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment