Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am taking this idea from Jess, so full credit goes to her.  Every Thursday I will post something that I am thankful for.  I was very excited about this idea because it took some pressure off of having to write a long, personal and well thought out blog every day.  Today is a very special Thursday because I will post two things that I am thankful for.  I just couldn't decide on one because they have both made today a wonderful day.

Today I am thankful for:

   
Colored Folders
Chocolate Cupcakes
It's amazing what some colored folders and a chocolate cupcake can do to your day!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! Girl. I'm so happy. That is exactly why I like Thankful Thursdays. It's a way to write a quick, brief post that others will still enjoying looking at! And I love this post because colored folders are also my friend. :) And I don't know anyone else that does it, I just made it up. Lets make up another one. how about...

    Freaky Friday... every friday we post something totally weird and freaky. ok that stinks.

    Ummm... Waffle Wednesday, a diff. waffle recipe every week!

    haha I stink at this! Let me know if you come up w. anything.

    luvins! I'm so excited about your blog.

    ReplyDelete